Looking ahead to Crime Reading Month in June



I know that spring has only just started but I'm already looking ahead to June and Crime Reading Month. This is an event that's been going for a while but as it's the Crime Writers' Association's 70th anniversary, there's hopefully going to be lots of events happening up and down the country. I'm hoping to organise some events for my local libraries in Merton. 

So, if you're a big fan of crime fiction, then check out https://crimereading.com/ for events near you. More will be added as they're confirmed.

Comments

Peter Leyland said…
Crime Reading Month! I will keep that in mind Joy especially as it's the 70th Anniversary of the CWA. I will check out that address. Thanks,

Popular posts

A Few Discreet Words About Caesar's Penis--Reb MacRath

Margery Allingham and ... knitting? Casting on a summer’s mystery -- by Julia Jones

Irresistably Drawn to the Faustian Pact: Griselda Heppel Channels her Inner Witch for World Book Day 2024.

A writer's guide to Christmas newsletters - Roz Morris

What's Your Angle--by Reb MacRath