Come Into the Garden -- Susan Price

 




Susan Price's website can be found here...

She does use words occasionally... 

Comments

Griselda Heppel said…
Lovely autumnal garden pictures with plenty of mellow fruitfulness. Do you make quince jelly? My husband makes it and I eat it. Fair division of tasks innit.
Susan Price said…
That does sound a very fair division of labour, Griselda! Haven't, as yet, harvested enough quinces to make jelly, though have made quince and apple pie-- very nice! -- So far, not a single medlar.
Loving that rose! Your garden is looking very lush after the drought.
I love these garden pictures, even if they do make me feel guilty about not getting the apples in.
Susan Price said…
Oh, Cecilia, don't mention fruit-based guilt! The pear and plum tree were weighed down with fruit that I don't know what to do with, and I'm still picking tomatoes...