Doesn't It Just? -- by Kirsten Bett


Of course creativity matters. I mean what else can keep you sane in this mad world? I love the title of Wendy H Jones' new book and I am so proud I wrote about two of my own writing passions for this anthology. Yesterday my very own paperback copy arrived.

Certain books work on my Kindle, others are better as a hard copy for me. Cooking books are one, poetry collections are another and, I can now add, books I have participated in. I want to leaf through the book. Check a bit of this then that until I can pick and choose the chapters I want to read in my own sequence  -- no offence, Wendy. And just like Wendy's social media graphic below, I will have a cuppa and pen (and notebook) right beside it. I will not write in the book itself. Promise. 

I can't wait to find out which genres I'd like to dip my pen in. You?


Kirsten Bett is writing her first book  My name is Wilma, a personal fiction book from the point of view from her cat Wilma. Wilma emigrated to New Zealand with Kirsten, Wim and their other cat Sailor in 2007. In 2017 they settled in the Netherlands again, but this time not in the busy west. They chose to live in Leeuwarden, Friesland in the north of the Netherlands. 

Kirsten writes a blog Pondering Paws about places, characters and places in the book. She also posts blogs about her other love, poetry.

Comments

Peter Leyland said…
Good to see one of the AuthorsElectric group's books so prominently displayed. I probably need to look inside it too!
Wendy H. Jones said…
Thank you for highlighting the book. Of curse you should read it any way you want and use the chapters that are most useful to you. That is what this type of book is all about. It was an honour to ahve you on board.

Popular posts

A Few Discreet Words About Caesar's Penis--Reb MacRath

Margery Allingham and ... knitting? Casting on a summer’s mystery -- by Julia Jones

Irresistably Drawn to the Faustian Pact: Griselda Heppel Channels her Inner Witch for World Book Day 2024.

A writer's guide to Christmas newsletters - Roz Morris

What's Your Angle--by Reb MacRath