Not only but also ...

As the summer weather really hasn't been much cop so far, we have decided to attempt to spread a little cheer by extending the period in which you can buy an e-copy of our latest anthology Another Flash in the Pen until the end of July for the bargain price of 99p.
It is also available from Amazon in paperback if you prefer something a little more papery ...
AVAILABLE FROM AMAZON HERE!

We are also excited to be able to announce that this year we are publishing not just one, but two anthologies of short fiction stories ...
here's a sneaky little preview of what we have planned for October ...



Comments

Chris Longmuir said…
Looking good. I've got my copy already.
Bill Kirton said…
I've read quite a few of them now and it's great value - lots of variety and all of it high quality.
AliB said…
Oh, how did I not know this! Great to extend the bargain period.
Susan Price said…
I've just finished reading Another Flash Bill, and I agree. WOW! I knew you were all good, but I honestly think this is one of the highest quality anthologies I've ever come across. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you, Karen and whippets.

Popular posts

A Few Discreet Words About Caesar's Penis--Reb MacRath

How to Live with the End in Mind: Wendy Mitchell’s Choice -- by Julia Jones

Never Mind the Author Workshops, What Shall I Wear on World Book Day 2024? wonders Griselda Heppel

Close Reading | Reading Like a Writer by Francine Prose | Karen Kao

Brain on a Train -- Umberto Tosi