The Limos Are Circling The Block - by Susan Price and Andrew Price


                Hi again!

     There's such an atmosphere here at the launch for Three Billy Goats Gruff!
     The limos are circling the blog and we'll soon be welcoming our first star!

     And wait!
     A limo is pulling up!


          I can't see who's getting out yet....
          It's sure to be someone exciting!
          It's - it's - 

 
                                         Ooh, I'm thrilled!



It's the Bridge!


I was another bridge, further down river, but the part was written out.
That's how it is in this business.  
I was the original bridge too far and one of the bridges of Toko-Ri.
You don't see me. I was behind a building.




Who is this arriving?


Can it be - ooh, can it be Great Big?
      Oh, girls, he's so dreamy. For a goat.

Art work: Andrew Price

Comments

Bill Kirton said…
More! More! Brilliant stuff, Susan and Andrew.
madwippitt said…
ooooh Bridge ... are you any relation to Bridge Roll?
Susan Price said…
Thanks, Bill! Stay tuned - there is more!

Popular posts

A Few Discreet Words About Caesar's Penis--Reb MacRath

Never Mind the Author Workshops, What Shall I Wear on World Book Day 2024? wonders Griselda Heppel

How to Live with the End in Mind: Wendy Mitchell’s Choice -- by Julia Jones

Brain on a Train -- Umberto Tosi

Poetic Licence - Sarah Nicholson